The Very Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your dog. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are usually retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Dunedin in Dunedin, FL. We stock many dog bowl options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (727) 474-3000 to get more information!
I won't take my dog anywhere else! Sue is amazing and does an incredible job every time, and she is so kind and loving. The staff there is top notch and so willing to work with you when scheduling conflicts arise. They are so accommodating!
Our 17 yr old dog Toby came back looking 5 yrs younger :)! The staff is friendly and the groomer did an outstanding job! Can’t say enough about this experience.
Amazing work and an amazing staff! I bring my two frenchie here and they love it! Highly recommend!
my pup had a great experience getting a bath & nail cut here! very happy and the place is super cute